Concerned regarding Your Loved ones Nursing Care Support in India?
- We are on a mission to make the Life of your loved ones nursing care with Medical Support in India, Our Faith Old Age Home Health Care centre nursing services will take care the health of your family while you are away from native, since it is not always feasible for you, to be physically present with them. You are no need to be anxious about how your family will cope; we at Faith Old Age Home Health Care Centre services see to it that they get the best of Old Age Care (Geriatric Care) and medical attention on time. You can have a sigh of liberation knowing that someone is assisting your loved ones in all aspect just the way you would.
- All the nurses are qualified with at least a diploma in GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery) with minimum 10 years of experience and have previously handled critical care.
- Attendant care covers all types of non-medical care for your elders or any loved one in post operative stages or in life's daily activities including personal care, nutrition and medication care, companionship, light housekeeping etc.
- Elder care, often referred to as senior care, is specialized care that is designed to meet the needs and requirements of senior citizens at various stages. As such, elder care is a rather broad term, as it encompasses everything from assisted living and nursing care to adult day care, home care, and even hospice care.
- A general decline in health is often the impetus for the introduction of elder care, as it may indicate a waning ability to independently handle activities of daily living. For example, senility, which usually comes on at a gradual pace, may mean that a person who once remembered to take medication on time is now having difficulty doing so. Failing eyesight may mean your loved one is gradually losing the ability to move safely about the house, or advanced arthritis may mean he or she is having difficulty getting in and out of the bathtub without assistance.
- The need for elder care may also happen quickly, as is the case if your loved one is recovering from a broken hip or recently had a stroke and is still suffering the cognitive and/or physical effects.
- Elder care services covers entire range of non-medical attention for your elders with adept watchfulness in customary pursuits like personal care, nutrition and medication care, assistance with toileting, companionship, light housekeeping and other innumerable miscellaneous endeavors.